Ashton: Old Church Paneled Bent Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1393
Typically when I've come across one of Ashton's deeper sandblasts, it's been on a dark-finished Brindle or Pebble Grain; in this case however, we find one of their more thorough scourings on an Old Church instead. Though a great deal of texture has indeed been coaxed out of this briar, care has been taken to keep the panels of the bowl well-defined, and with them the lines of the profile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England