Ashton: Brindle Billiard with Silver Band (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1423
Ring grain! Ring grain everywhere!
Very little of this stummel is not covered in wild, defined ring grain. Let's face it; if you are browsing the Ashton pipes, then this is exactly what you are looking for. The shape is firmly English and the silver band is a great visual break up between the cumberland (also known as Brindle) stem, and the similarly-hued, brown-and-red "Brindle" finish. The ideal size for many smokers, this "XXX" is lightweight and the tapered stem is very well-cut.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England