Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard with Silver Army Mount (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1405
There's a bit of quirky character to the transition and set of this Ashton Billiard's bowl, and frankly, I like it. Overall the shape shows an easy, sinuous flow, rather like that often seen on early 20th century English bent Billiards, but with more dip and elongation to its gesture. Given the design of the stummel, the silver mount and slim cumberland stem were a perfect choice of follow-up.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England