Ashton: Old Church Bent Acorn (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1413
Over the years we've carried over a hundred Ashton Old Churches, whether made by Bill Ashton-Taylor or his successor Jimmy Craig. And yet, strangely enough, this is the only Acorn to crop up in said golden-wheat finish. Well, if you've had your eye out for this particular shape/finish combination, it would appear the ship has finally come in.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England