Ashton: Old Church Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1418
Just when I think I have seen about everything in a sandblast, Jimmy Craig has me do a double take. This Ashton Old Church bent brandy "XXX" has a deep, rippling grain that is reminiscent of sand pattern in a receding tidal pool, even that of cooled lava. The overall shape is quite long and lean, a bit (just a bit) quirky, with a touch of pinch at the transition of the shank onto the bowl.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England