Ashton: 30th Anniversary Pebble Grain Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1435
Stamped 1983-2013, this pipe is part of a batch that commemorated the 30th anniversary of Ashton's founding by Jimmy Craig's predecessor, Bill Ashton-Taylor. Fittingly, it is a straightforward classic: a timeless English Billiard, dark of finish, warm in its auburn undertones, and finely blasted. To help preserve this anniversary piece all the better, it even comes with its own fitted leather case.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England