Askwith: Sandblasted Swept Belge
Product Number: 002-499-0055
Sleek and swift in profile, bold and vibrant in the contrast of its palette, this Chris Askwith take on the Belge certainly knows how to grab the attention. The shaping of the bowl presents a Danish softness to its contours, and with its lean proportions and aggressive cant, combined with the arrow-straight, streamlined shank and stem the end composition makes it tempting to devise such novel nomenclatures as "Danish Modern Rocketing Across the Salt Flats".
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.71 in./170.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England