Askwith: Sandblasted Cutty
Product Number: 002-499-0061
According to Little Richard's 1956 Billboard hit Long Tall Sally
, this Askwith Cutty is evidently what would be called "built for speed". It certainly looks the part, to my eye at least. Light, long, and slim, with a pert and lively cant to its bowl, I expect most would agree. Though you don't see them as often today, it feature's a style of chamber that was once quite common, drilled with a taper to help concentrate a smoke's flavor as you work your way down the bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 0.70 oz./19.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England