Askwith: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-499-0066
Though solid and full-bodied of substance, something which translates well into its feel in hand, this Askwith bent Apple is presented in a contrastingly light and warm style, with a natural, unstained sandblast and a creamy, off-white stem. While I'll admit I personally favor darker compositions, I can't deny that this does work well here to produce a mellow, relaxed aesthetic in what is actually one stout-walled, hearty chunk of briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England