Askwith: Sandblasted Swept Pot with Plateau
Product Number: 002-499-0069
A curious combination of Dublin, Pot, and minimalism, this Askwith briar presents a chopped-top design which contrasts its full, rounded, sandblast-textured lower bowl with a sharp, precise, perfectly-polished rim. While drastically different from our traditional image of the straight Dublin, it must be said that it achieves this effect without the slightest bit of clutter or complication.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.01 in./25.65 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England