Askwith: Sandblasted Morta Prince
Product Number: 002-499-0073
Chris Askwith works quite a bit in classic shapes, but that doesn't necessarily mean sticking to old-fashioned presentations. Indeed, it's something of an Askwith signature to offer classic shapes in varied palettes, or, as in this case, varied materials as well. Seen purely in silhouette, this little Prince might be indistinguishable from one made a century ago, yet shine a little light on it, and what we find is a pale ivory-colored stem, a swirling black-and-grey, and a bowl and shank not of briar, but of pitch-black morta.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: England