Becker: Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Silver Army Mount (Two Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0484
These crisp, direct, aggressive designs are a signature of Paolo Becker's, and quite a bold one at that. No one else combines a sleek, slender, streamlined shank and stem with a big, prow-heeled, sharp-rimmed bowl like he does - indeed not many even try. It's not an easy approach to execute with grace and balance, but as we see in this beautifully ring-grained number, he's certainly taught himself just how it's done.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.68 in./169.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy