Becker: Sandblasted Dublin (G) (Two Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0512
As a pipemaker, one of Paolo Becker's distinguishing characteristics, is his knack for making big, and I mean really big pipes that still remain out-and-out dynamic in design. This sandblasted straight Dublin, for example, is a towering handful of a briar with three or four pipes worth of chamber. And yet, looking at that profile, accentuated by a jet-black finish, it looks like it might be just as much at home cutting back on its delta-v by skimming across the edge of the atmosphere.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.92 in./175.77 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy