Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Rhodesian (Three Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0521
One of the distinctive features regarding strawberry wood is that, while its ring-grain tends to be much wilder than briar's, it also tends to be more copious as well. This allows for some interesting possibilities, like shaping a pipe in such a manner that it will wind up covered in ring grain, from top to bottom and from end-to-end. As you may have already guessed, that's exactly what Paolo Becker's done here, and the results, contrasting a clean, sleek, modern Rhodesian design with a full panoply of wild rivulets of texture, are impressive.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy