Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Rhodesian with Boxwood (Three Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0528
It's easy to recognize this as Paolo Becker design, just as it's easy to recognize this kind of shaping where Paolo's influence crops up elsewhere (Gian Gamboni's briars, for example). The long, trim stem and shank combination, the smooth, lifting transition, and the very broad, yet rather gently contoured bowl all together make for a look that's something of a marriage between the organic and the minimalist - a novel one, indeed.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy