Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Cherrywood (Three Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0530
While most of the sandblasted strawberry wood pipes we've seen from Paolo Becker have come in jet-black finishes, he does dabble in producing them with contrast stains as well. As seen here, it makes for a dusky and smoky look, mixing the rugged grain of this medium with broad, dark strokes of the underlying flame and end grain, an effect that is more complex, but quietly so.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy