Becker: Sandblasted Dublin (Two Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0538
I have to say that out of all the Paolo Beckers of this batch, this is the one that really caught my eye. That ultra-fine transition and lengthy, gracile shank brings to mind the Lovats he was frequently making several years ago, but here they are paired to a more contemporary-Becker style of towering, starkly dynamic bowl, as well as an overall greater height and length of design. Suffice to say that for a slender, sleek shape like this, the jet-black finish makes a fine complement.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.24 in./183.90 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy