Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Freehand (Collection Series) (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0541
Strawberry wood tends to produce deep, but wild ring grain - the sort that just likes to wander all over the place. This sharp Paolo Becker design, however, was shaped from an unusually well-behaved piece, it would seem, as it presents flanks covered in grain of the signature depth and definition, yet with a consistency in pattern that would be impressive even in briar. This is all helped out by the fact that Paolo centered shape and grain just right, and the dusky smoke-and-sandstone contrast stain certainly makes for a fine complement as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy