Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Bent Billiard (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0546
Over the years Paolo Becker has increasingly moved his shaping style towards a more and more individualistic and artistic approach. Hold this bent Billiard up to something he made back in the 90s, and the difference is dramatic. The shape is as close to a tall and slender rendition of the Pitcher as it is to the traditional Billiard, spiced up a bit with a low-set transition that plays into one of Becker's signature prominent, spur-like heels. Then of course there's the medium itself; not briar, but its lighter-weight, more wildly grained cousin, strawberry wood.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.77 in./70.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy