Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Bent Apple (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0567
While it isn't something found on all of Paolo's signature shapes (see the two bent Stacks in this same update), very fine transitions are one of the basic tools he uses to define many of his most recognizable shapes. For straight classics, that slenderness continues through the shank and stem; for shapes like this, though (typically short and broad-bowled), it's used as a contrast - creating wasp-waisted themes. The result is a dramatic progression from stem to shank, to bowl and a profile that's both both very active, and yet at the same time delicate in appearance.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy