Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Bent Stack (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0569
Lighter and more absorbent than briar, strawberry wood also exhibits insane (as in a good way - not a "I'm Hillary Clinton's bathrobe" kind of way) grain patterns, and Paolo Becker provides us with a beautifully shaped and generously sized canvas to fully appreciate the magnificent striations.
Much in the same manner that I am naturally predisposed towards (a *great* piece of) unstained briar, so my passions run towards the same when it comes to strawberry wood.
R. Bear Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.76 in./70.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy