Becker: Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Sitter (Four Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0572
A leaping stance to the bowl, a wasp-waist slender transition, a great dramatic flare for the shank, a broad disk of vulcanite and supple bend of cumberland for the stem. This doesn't sound like a pipe that would sit as neatly as a straight old Poker, but it is. Notably, Paolo even pulled it off using strawberry wood, a lighter-weight cousin to briar, which certainly makes getting just the right balance between shape and materials (read: counterbalancing vulcanite without the extra mass briar would provide) more challenging
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy