Becker: Sandblasted Dublin (Two Clubs)
Product Number: 002-007-0476
One of Paolo's larger pieces, this massive, thick-walled straight Dublin nonetheless manages to produce a dynamic profile with its jutting leading edge of the rim, sharp prow of a heel, and streamlined taper of stem. In hand it's, well, quite a handful, though very natural to grip, and with plenty of texture to boot. The chamber, as you might well expect of such a towering briar, is very, very generous in depth.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.47 in./164.34 mm.
- Weight: 3.30 oz./93.55 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.50 in./63.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy