Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-331-0231
Classic Danish artisanal flow and softly-contoured form is here lent a light touch of extra definition by a single, relatively brief example of the kind of gracefully sweeping edges commonly found in the works of Benni Jorgensen. As is often the case when they're found integrated into rounded shape like this bent Apple, it's been used here not only to add a bit of crispness to the composition, but also in such a way as serves to artfully "frame" the bowl, and present both its form, and its grain, more distinctly.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark