Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-331-0232
A charmingly proportioned number, here Benni Jorgensen presents us with a short, handy, yet sturdily-built briar, all while still presenting a smooth, artful sense flow within the compact confines of an almost nosewarmer abbreviation of length. The feel in hand is quite solid, and as you might expect, plenty agile as well, and it must be said that Benni's tucked quite a decent amount of chamber into that endearingly robust Brandy bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.35 in./110.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark