Benni Jorgensen: Smooth Bent Tomato with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-331-0233
One shapely, beautifully Danish presentation of some exceptionally fine briar, this Jorgensen Tomato, though short and broad of bowl, is anything but squat in style. Indeed, it presents a profile with an active and graceful flow, which just happens to be backed up by quite a lot of substance as well. Of course, aside from allowing for a much more full-bodied feel in hand, this considerable curvaceousness also results in far more canvas upon which to display the smoldering flame grain and plentiful birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark