Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Brandy with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-331-0234
A simple, albeit very full-bodied design, this Benni Jorgensen presents a broad-bottomed straight Brandy bearing all the classic Danish elements of clean, uncluttered lines and gentle contours. Overall, though, both the lower center of mass of the bowl, and the straight, direct configuration of shank and stem serve to produce something that's firmly on the more solid end of iconic Danish design, which most often tends towards the soft and supple.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark