Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Bent Tomato
Product Number: 002-331-0236
Quite a powerful looking bit of design by Benni Jorgensen, this bent Tomato presents a smooth, graceful gesture and flow, underlying some very substantial, well, substance. The mass of the briar isn't used in a simple, brute-force manner, however, as the broad, crisp-edged shank and elongated form of the bowl are both handled just right to complement the underlying gesture, creating an impressive sense of effortless motion and momentum in profile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark