Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-331-0239
Big, broad, powerfully sweeping, and boasting plenty of mass, the design of this Benni Jorgensen bent Dublin is the kind that I fine works especially well when combined with a particularly fine-patterned ring grain. And that is, of course, just what Benni's done here, the tight texture of the lightly-blasted grain simultaneously working both as a subtle contrast to the mass and momentum of the shaping, and serving to provide sense of density which emphasizes it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark