Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Plateau
Product Number: 002-331-0243
Big, broad, powerfully sweeping, possessed of plenty of mass, and crowned in a considerable amount of craggy plateau, the design of this Benni Jorgensen bent Dublin is the kind that I fine works especially well when combined with a particularly fine-patterned ring grain. And that is, of course, just what Benni's done here, the tight texture of the lightly-blasted grain simultaneously working both as a subtle contrast to the mass and momentum of the shaping, and serving to provide sense of density which emphasizes it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark