Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Bent Acorn
Product Number: 002-331-0245
Benni Jorgensen has a way of combining smooth, sweeping Danish lines with a sense of form and substance that's noticeably more firmer than what you'd typically expect from an artisan of the Danish style. The results are something like a mix of the organic and the architectural, at least in the more freehand designs like this impressive bent Acorn; powerful gesture, plenty of substance, a shell-like treatment to the left flank's panel, and loads and loads of tightly-packed ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark