Benni Jorgensen: Smooth Bent Brandy with Plateau
Product Number: 002-331-0249
The first thing to come to mind when looking at this Benni Jorgensen freehand bent Brandy was a lionfish. No, he doesn't call this shape that, but with its prominent plateau-edged ridge sweeping along the left, and its boldly, beautifully defined stripes of flame grain covering both flanks, I just couldn't help mentally comparing it to the look of a lionfish
in profile. The birdseye covering the underside, as well as the top of the broad shank, is no slouch either.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 3.60 oz./102.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark