Benni Jorgensen: Smooth Bent Apple with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-331-0262
Short, shapely, and yet perfectly graceful, this Benni bent Apple is a charmer. Just look at the line of the underside: from boxwood to the forward lip of the rim, what you'll find is one clean, smooth, soft procession. This would all be for naught if Benni hadn't matched it with just the right line at the top of the shank as well of course, but he did. Nothing unexpected there, Benni being Benni and all. Also not unexpected: Grain. Loads and loads of beautiful grain, gorgeously finished in a warm contrast.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark