Benni Jorgensen: Sandblasted Tomato
Product Number: 002-331-0265
Quite a powerful looking bit of design by Benni Jorgensen, this bent Tomato presents a smooth, graceful gesture and flow, underlying some very substantial, well, substance. The mass of the briar isn't used in a simple, brute-force manner, notably, as the broad, crisp-edged shank and elongation are both handled just right to complement the underlying gesture, creating an impressive sense of effortless motion and momentum in profile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark