Brebbia: Chicciola Noce Bent Ball
Product Number: 002-009-2235
"Chiocciola" is Italian for "snail", and a brief examination of this design's profile makes it quite clear why it is called such. The full, rounded bowl, the flared, yet softly organic shank, and the smoothly tapered, gently outstretched stem - the silhouette of this shape does indeed mimic that of the image of a rather curious snail. Playful aesthetic artfulness aside, this design is also wonderfully soft, smooth, and shapely in hand as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Ball
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy