Brebbia: First Calabash Plum (1997)
Product Number: 002-009-2256
Comfortable in hand, deep of chamber, and unmistakable of profile, it's little wonder the First Calabash is one of Brebbia's most popular designs. Most that we carry are of the tan finish, but this one goes for the dark "plum" instead, creating a more striking contrast in conjunction with the sterling silver mount.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy