Brebbia: Junior Noce Bent Billiard (2767)
Product Number: 002-009-2389
A compact, handsome little number which nonetheless possesses plenty of substance to both bowl and shank, it's surprising that this is one fo only a few examples of the "2767" bent Billiard we've ever seen. The deep bend and handsome, strong-heeled bowl look especially nice in this dark, smokey Junior Noce rendition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.18 in./106.17 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy