Brebbia: Cappuccio Noce Apple (2002)
Product Number: 002-009-2378
Readily one of Brebbia's most conservative shapes, the "2002" is a perfect little neoclassical apple, only really differentiated from the English form by a somewhat fuller bowl and a gently pinched transition (the latter being something of a Brebbia hallmark). That plump, squarely proportioned bulb of briar not only happens to look smart paired to the contrastingly slender line of the tapering stem, it also houses a pretty generous chamber by Apple standards.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy