Brebbia: Cappuccio Serie '1960' Billiard (1005)
Product Number: 002-009-2418
While this Brebbia straight Billiard shape does sport a bold Italian heel, the proportions of bowl, shank, and stem are trim and English in style. In this Serie 1960 version, it's presented with a nickle band reinforcing the shank and a rim-guard, well guarding the rim. Aside from making for a neat look, this also of course makes for a pipe that's built to endure some pretty hard knocks, and not just figuratively.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy