Brebbia: Gio Sabbiata Bent Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-009-2428
Depending on whether you translate it from Italian or Latin, "Gio Noce" gives you either "Thursday sandblast", or "homage sandblast", respectively speaking. Presumably, Brebbia intended the latter; first of all, it actually makes sense, and second of all, the "Gio" shape is stated as being a Danish-inspired number - hence, homage.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy