Brebbia: Stand Up Noce (2863) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-2465
An unusual shape even by Brebbia's often inventive standards, the "2863" standing Billiard is a deeply-bent number which maintains a short-depth transition, and therefore well-defined bowl, through the use of an unorthodox, serpentine shank. This arrangement is more than artistic flair, however, as it also serves to provide plenty of room for the thumb to wrap about the back of the bowl when in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.54 in./115.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy