Brebbia: MPB Nico Sabbiata Bent Brandy (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-2467
Ah, here it is again: the Prancano (classic Volcano, Pot, and Brandy), but in the subdued sandblast of the Sabbiata finish. Brebbia, usually on the more conservative end of things, here opts for a wilder hybrid, but never lets things slip to the preposterous and the unreasonable, keeping the stout form smooth and streamline, almost teapot-like - and for an added bit of practicality, it sits, albeit in a rather quirky manner, balancing on a point below the transition.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy