Brebbia: MPB Aero Bent Apple (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-2492
This sort of semi-lustrous finish is typically referred as "anthracite", presumably due to its resemblance to, well, anthracite. Yet here Brebbia presents it in a series called the "Aero", suggesting flight. Airborne coal? Whoever heard of such a thing? Regardless, it does make for a distinctive and modernist look, especially as paired to a translucent, grey-shaded stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy