Brebbia: Aero Bent Brandy (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-2570
This sort of semi-lustrous finish is typically referred as "anthracite", presumably due to its resemblance to, well, anthracite. Yet here Brebbia presents it in a series called the "Aero", suggesting flight. Airborne coal? Whoever heard of such a thing? Regardless, it does make for a distinctive and modernist look, especially as paired to a translucent, grey-shaded stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy