Brebbia: Aero Bent Dublin (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-2584
This sort of semi-lustrous finish is typically referred as "anthracite", presumably due to its resemblance to, well, anthracite. Yet here Brebbia presents it in a series called the "Aero", suggesting flight. Airborne coal? Whoever heard of such a thing? Regardless, it does make for a distinctive and modernist look, especially as paired to a translucent, grey-shaded stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy