Brebbia: Romanza Pura (949) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-2598
This is the first Brebbia 949 we have ever received (no matter the series) and, personally, I am quite smitten with the shape. There is a neoclassical grace within the form which reminds me of the Pesaro school. Don't bother looking for putty or fillers, this pipe has none. After all, it is called a "Pura" for a reason. Produced from briar with longer seasoning, and adorned with some stunning mounts, a Pura is a pipe that any collector can be proud of.
- R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy