Bruce Weaver: Sandblasted Lovat with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-531-0014
Bruce Weaver makes a mean Lovat. Admittedly, I've a soft spot for the shape, but his particular rendition of the old English classic is straightforwardly handsome. It's a bit more masculine, of lengthier, almost beefier proportions, which just makes for a great twist on an otherwise ordinarily simply elegant design. It's particularly good looking in this instance, methinks, on account of the carver's unique sandblasting process, which is here paired with a nearly jet black stain and an accent of hazy yellow boxwood.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.55 in./166.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States