Bruce Weaver: Sandblasted Belge with Mastodon Ivory
Product Number: 002-531-0018
The Belge is by its nature a shape meant to be light and jaunty, and, sure enough, this Bruce Weaver rendition certainly qualifies. Still, despite its fine proportions and pocket-pipe length, this little number offers up (or forward, perhaps, given the dramatic cant) a surprising amount of chamber. Less of a surprise is the great detail of such a fine sandblast, which is, of course, something Bruce is well known for.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 0.60 oz./17.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States