Bruce Weaver: Sandblasted Pot with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-531-0022
Stout, sturdy, and straightforward, this Bruce Weaver briar presents a charmingly simple, substantial rendition of the classic Pot. That's not to say that it lacks in fine detail, however, as Bruce does a fine job of showing off his signature sandblasting, resulting in a bowl covered with deep, well-defined ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States