Bruce Weaver: Partially Sandblasted Dublin with Mastodon Ivory
Product Number: 002-531-0024
Long-shanked, aggressively canted, and with a direct and dynamic taper to both ends of the design, this Bruce Weaver creation certainly hits you with its sharp and modern profile first and fast. A closer look however reveals attention has also been payed to one of this artisan's best-known strengths, namely producing great sandblasts. The ring grain here is broad and wild, but beautiful in its wanderings as well. And when it comes to engineering, this briar was clearly designed to offer indulgently long smokes, as the chamber is deeper than those of many Stacks.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.04 in./178.82 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: n/a